Emsculpt is an innovative new body contouring treatment that utilizes high-intensity electromagnetic energy to simultaneously burn fat and build muscle in targeted areas. This advanced technology provides non-invasive body sculpting through muscle toning and fat elimination.
How Emsculpt Works?
Emsculpt uses two modalities simultaneously during treatment sessions:
Focused Electromagnetic Energy
High-intensity focused electromagnetic (HIFEM) energy is delivered via applicators secured over the treatment area. The electromagnetic pulses trigger about 20,000 supramaximal muscle contractions.
Radiofrequency (RF) Energy
RF energy is focused on fat layers in the same area. The thermal RF heats fat tissues to 107°F causing apoptosis (cell death) of fat cells.
Unparalleled Body Contouring
Emsculpt provides unique body contouring effects that cannot be achieved through exercise and diet alone:
- Non-invasive and completely drug free
- Simultaneous fat elimination and muscle building
- Equivalent of 20,000 crunches or squats per session
- Permanent fat cell destruction through apoptosis
- 16% average increase in muscle mass after 4 treatments
- More defined and toned abdominal and gluteal muscles
Treatment Areas and Applications
Emsculpt can improve muscle tone and contouring results in these popular body zones:
Emsculpt tightens abdominal muscles and reduces abdominal fat, sculpting a slimmer, more defined midsection.
The buttocks are lifted and tightened while undesired fat is reduced for more contour and shape.
Jiggly underarm fat is reduced as biceps and triceps are better defined.
Saddlebags and stubborn thigh fat can be reduced while building stronger thigh muscles.
Calves and Ankles
Emsculpt helps tone, strengthen, and define muscles in the lower legs.
The Emsculpt Treatment Process
A course of 4 Emsculpt sessions spaced 2-3 days apart is recommended for optimal results.
The applicators are secured over the treatment area with straps. During the 30 minute treatment, patients relax while the device delivers electromagnetic energy and RF heating. Patients feel the muscle contractions but there is no pain.
There is no required downtime after Emsculpt. Patients can resume normal activities immediately but strenuous exercise should be avoided for about 2 days.
Results from Emsculpt become noticeable gradually over 2-4 months as the body eliminates disrupted fat cells and builds new muscle fibers.
Candidates for Emsculpt
Good candidates for Emsculpt treatment include:
- Adults with mild to moderate unwanted fat or dimpling in targeted areas
- Those already in decent shape looking to take muscle definition “to the next level”
- Older adults looking to improve muscle strength and tone
- Women post-pregnancy seeking to tighten and strengthen abdominal muscles
- Individuals unable to participate extensively in exercise programs
- Any adult seeking non-surgical body contouring with no downtime
Is Emsculpt Effective?
Multiple studies confirm Emsculpt’s efficacy in fat reduction and muscle building. In key clinical studies, patients averaged:
- 19% reduction in subcutaneous fat
- 16% increase in muscle mass
- 96% average patient satisfaction in abdominal studies
- 86% noticeable lifting and toning of buttocks
Recapping Emsculpt Benefits
Emsculpt utilizes proven electromagnetic and radiofrequency technologies to painlessly and non-invasively improve body contour and muscle tone. This innovative treatment can help sculpt enviable “gym body” muscle definition without the need for extensive diet, exercise, surgery or recovery. By toning muscle and reducing unwanted fat, Emsculpt Houston helps patients attain their body goals safely and efficiently.